A few things to note about Shipping:
- Our offices will be closed Monday September 7th for Labor Day.
- Our current order processing time is between 1-3 business days. We are not open on the weekends so all orders placed then are processed the following Monday.
- Due to the nature of the products we ship, we are required to ship via GROUND shipping which can take between 2-7 business days to get to you. Orders to Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for Free Ground Shipping. We thank you for your cooperation. When you select “Free Shipping – Orders over $55” we will send via FedEx Ground.
- The USPS has been losing packages lately. If you select USPS as your delivery carrier, you do so at your own risk. Once the package leaves our warehouse we have no control over it. Replacement orders will be sent at our discretion but may take up to 10 days to process. Thank you for your patience.
- Due to higher temperatures during the summer months, we reserve the right to temporarily hold shipments of “freezer/refrigeration required” items in order to protect the shipment. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Your cart is currently empty.