VINMETRICA IS CLOSED NOVEMBER 20TH THROUGH NOVEMBER 28TH. ALL ORDERS PLACED WILL BE PROCESSED ON NOVEMBER 29TH. THANK YOU!
A Few Things to Note About Shipping
- We offer Free Shipping on all orders over $55 for shipping addresses within the contiguous United States.
- FedEx is currently experiencing shipping delays that are out of our control. Once an order leaves our warehouse there is only so much we can do to track the package down for you. We will do our very best to make sure you get your order in a timely manner and can help you try and locate any missing packages. If you order has not been delivered on time, please wait a few more days as we have been seeing delays of 3-4 days for delivery. We thank you for your continued patience and understanding during this time.
- International (Outside of North America) Customers: We recommend you check our list of Distributors to see is there is one in your area. They may be able to get your goods to you quicker and easier than we can. International shipping rates are changing constantly and the rate you pay on our website may be less than the actual cost. Some international shipments may require us to send you an additional invoice for shipping after you have checked out. We thank you for your understanding during this time.
- Due to the nature of the products we ship, we are required to ship via GROUND shipping which can take between 2-7 business days to get to you. Orders to Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for Free Ground Shipping. We thank you for your cooperation. When you select “Free Shipping – Orders over $55” we will send via FedEx Ground.
- Our current order processing time is between 2-4 business days. We are not open on the weekends so all orders placed then are processed the following Monday. Some shipping delays may occur and these are out of our control. If you need products shipped faster than Ground please give us a call and we will determine if we are allowed to do so.
- Due to higher temperatures during the summer months, we reserve the right to temporarily hold shipments of “freezer/refrigeration required” items in order to protect the shipment. Please contact us if you have any questions.
You may be interested in…