The Sentia™ Analyzer Free Sulfite Test Strips
The Sentia™ Free SO2 Test Strips give you the power of a laboratory in the palm of your hand. Using the portable and easy-to-use Sentia™ Analyzer, the Sentia™ Free SO2 test strips can measure free SO2 concentration in post-fermentation red and white wines. If you need fast, reliable results on the go, the Sentia™ system is worth considering as an alternative to the Vinmetrica SC-100 and SC-300.
In developing the Sentia™ free SO₂ system, Universal Biosensors created the Sentia™ free SO₂ Test Strip using their heritage in electrochemical technology developed in the medical device field. They then matched this to the hand-held Sentia™ Analyzer boasting a color touchscreen display and wireless connectivity.
Their goal was simple: take the pain out of free SO₂ testing. Make your own testing simpler and faster. No more sending samples to the lab waiting days for the data to come back or messing with reagents and titrations. Just reliable test results you can collect yourself in under a minute.
SHIPPING INFORMATION: The Sentia™ Free SO₂ Test strips need to be shipped via 2-Day shipping. Due to the complicated shipping for the Sentia™ items, all shipping charges will be billed separately after checkout has been completed. The invoice for shipping will be send to the email used to place the order. Payment for shipping charges must be received within 5 business days or we will cancel your order. Thank you for your understanding.
The Sentia™ Test Strips for testing Free SO2 includes:
- Airtight Vial includes 25 test strips
- Works on post-fermentation red or white wines
The test strips must be shipped cold via 2-Day shipping. They need to be stored in the refrigerator upon receipt.
Additional Tests: Sentia™ is currently working on more tests and has just released their MLF test strips. They are currently working on including glucose, fructose, and others. We should know more in 2022!
A Quick Overview – Using the Sentia™ Analyzer:
Easy Free SO2 Testing
- Press the power button to turn on the analyzer.
- On the Home screen, touch the TEST button.
- After selecting Sample Type (and optionally entering a sample ID), select or enter the index number of the vial.
- Remove a strip from the vial then securely close the vial. Always store strips in the fridge when not in use.
- When prompted, insert the strip gently but firmly into the Analyzer
- Only when prompted, apply the sample on to the end of the strip.
- When the analysis is complete, the test result will be presented.
**Updating your Sentia™ Analyzer: The Sentia™ analyzer will need to be connected to WIFI briefly every three months in order to automatically acquire the latest calibration data for the Sentia™ Free SO2 test strip batches, although we recommend you connect whenever convenient.
How It Works
The Sentia™ system measures free SO2 directly by a modern, miniaturized version of the technique of voltammetry. There is no need to add reagents; the system is pre-calibrated to work directly on the sample when applied to the strip.
How-To Videos for the Sentia™ Analyzer
Using the Sentia™ Analyzer
Simple Wine Testing with Sentia™
Spend Less Time in the Lab
- Sensitivity: 3 – 50ppm of Free SO2
- Accuracy: better than +/- 3ppm at 20ppm reading
- Volume of wine per test: 0.01 mL (ten microliters)
Why Choose the Sentia™ Analyzer and Free SO2 Test Strips?
The Sentia™ system is a premium technology for those needing fast, accurate free SO2 results, particularly in settings where large numbers of samples need to be measured. No more sending samples to the lab waiting days for the data to come back. Just reliable test results you can collect yourself in under a minute.
– It’s Accurate: +/-3 ppm Free SO2. Vinmetrica itself has verified the accuracy relative to the well-established SC-100/SC-300 system.
– Quick: Less than 1 minute per test!
– Easy to use: No mystery reagents, calibrating or special training required.
– Affordable: As low as $3.50 per test!*
– Dependable: The simplicity of the system reduces opportunities for error.
* After initial purchase of the Sentia™ Analyzer.
For more details:
Check out the Sentia™ User Manual
Independent Comparison: Check it out here.
Simple as that!